Coolidge Scholarship 2023: How to Apply and Win Today, The Coolidge Scholarship is open to any candidate who satisfies the scholarship requirements and wishes to apply.
The scholarship is aimed at supporting selected students who wish to study in a college or university in the United States.
The Coolidge scholarship is a fully funded program that covers all the educational-related costs of the scholarship recipients.
In this post, we will be able to guide you through the steps to apply for the Coolidge scholarship.
Overview of the Coolidge Scholarship
The scholarship is a presidential fully funded annual scholarship program that covers the recipient’s educational-related expenses.
These expenses include tuition fees, board, accommodation, and other expenses.
Also, this scholarship can be used for up to four years of undergraduate study.
The Scholarship award may be employed at any accredited university or college in the United States.
Non-partisan, need-blind scholarship is open to anyone of any background who is pursuing any academic discipline of study.
Coolidge Scholarship Sponsor
The Calvin Coolidge Presidential Foundation in the U.S. sponsors the Coolidge Scholarship Program.
Applicants who wish to apply for the Coolidge scholarship must satisfy the scholarship’s eligibility requirements.
The following are the eligibility requirements for the Coolidge scholarship.
As an aspiring applicant for the Coolidge Scholarship, you must:
- Be planning to register full-time at any approved United States college or university as an undergraduate for the first time in the fall
- Be a national or legal permanent resident of the United States of America by the scholarship deadline
- Not be an immediate family member of any present employee or trustee of the Coolidge Scholars Program or the Calvin Coolidge Presidential Foundation
However, Learners in junior year of high school, or the equal if homeschooled, are qualified to apply for the scholarship
Learners who are presently high school juniors but take some courses at a local college are also qualified to apply for the Coolidge Scholarship.
How to Apply for the Coolidge Scholarship
To apply for the Coolidge Scholarship, apply at the Coolidge Scholarship website.
However, If you need any troubleshooting assistance, please email: CoolidgeScholars@CoolidgeFoundation.org
What You Should Know Before Applying for Coolidge Scholarship
Before applying for the Coolidge scholarship programs, there are some scholarship conditions you need to take note of.
The following are some of the Coolidge scholarship conditions for applicants.
- Learners should apply for the Scholarship during their junior year of high school
- Scholarship finalists are flown in for a finalist weekend at the Coolidge Historic Site in Plymouth Notch, Vermont, where they have an interview with the Coolidge Scholars Finalist Jury
- The Coolidge scholarship receivers are informed of their award late in their junior year, prior to their college application
- Finalists who are not named Coolidge Scholars are qualified to obtain a smaller, one-time college scholarship
Note: present high school seniors are not qualified to apply for the Coolidge scholarship.
Tips to Apply Successfully for the Coolidge Scholarship
You might contemplate these tips to assist you with an incredible scholarship application procedure.
And provide you with the best prospect of being considered for the scholarships.
- Apply Early for the scholarship so as to get more advantage over your fellow applicants
- Keep track of deadlines and ensure that you submit all the required materials before the application deadline.
- Observe and carry out all the instructions given by the scholarship committee to avoid invalidating your application.
- Ensure to proofread your application and all other materials to ensure no errors and that everything is in order.
- Follow up with your application with the scholarship committee to show that you are interested in the scholarship and willing to put in the extra effort
Conclusion on Coolidge Scholarship 2023: How to Apply and Win Today
The Coolidge scholarship is open to selected and qualified students who wish to study in any accredited college or university in the United States of America.
The scholarship is available to citizens of the United States of permanent residents of the United States.
The scholarship finalist will have the opportunity to visit the Coolidge historical site in Plymouth.
In this post, we have been able to guide you through the steps to apply for the Coolidge scholarship.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am an international student. Am I qualified to apply for the Coolidge Scholarship?
The Coolidge Scholarship is solely open to U.S. nationals and legal permanent residents.
U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents attending high school abroad are also eligible to apply.
I am presently a high school junior, but I take some courses at a local college. Am I qualified to apply?
Yes, you must just verify that you plan to register full-time at an accredited U.S. college or university for the first time in the fall.
I am a present high school junior, but I will be graduating in the spring of 2023 rather than the spring of 2024. Can I still apply?
No, only high school juniors graduating in the spring of 2024 and beginning college in the fall of 2024 are qualified to apply for the 2022-23 scholarship.
I am a present high school senior. Am I qualified to apply?
No, only present high school juniors planning to register as undergraduates full-time for the first time in fall are qualified to apply for the scholarship.
I am a present high school senior planning to take a gap year prior to beginning college. Am I qualified to apply?
No, only present high school juniors are qualified to apply.
No exceptions to this rule can be made.
I am a present high school senior, but I plan to retake my senior year if I win the Coolidge Scholarship. Am I qualified to apply?
No, aspirants are not allowed to retake their senior year or change their high school year or graduation date for the objective of becoming eligible for the scholarship.
I am a present high school senior, but I skipped a grade in the past. I am the age of a current high school junior. Am I qualified to apply?
No, only present high school juniors are qualified to apply.
Present high school juniors who skipped a grade in the past are definitely qualified to apply.